First and foremost I must mention that we do not and cannot accept donations of any kind. However, we ask that pleased users
of our site spread our web address around their school/district. The more people that participate, the more the school's authority
to regulate teen's sites is diminished, and more rights are returned to students.
When it comes to helping us get publicity, we recommend the following actions:
1) Just talk to your friends. It's that simple. If they're as fed up with the ability of their school to violate first
amendment rights as you are, chances are they'll check out our site.
2) Provide a link to us on your website/blog, even if you do not "go anonymous". This will bring us attention
and will help to build a network around us.
3) Email people you know about this site. Link it in the message, write a brief description about what we're doing and
why we're here, and send it out. Simple as pie.
4) If you have a publishing suite on your computer of some kind, print out business cards with this site's URL on it and
leave them in library books, slip them into lockers, etc; just make sure your school doesn't catch you.
5) As for other methods, be creative, but be lawful. This site is meant to encourage peaceful and legal protests against
rules that hinder our free speech. Keep this in mind at all times.